Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The tale of the nail

Blogging using a mobile phone looks cool. If I didn't have a damaged right thumb, I would have enjoyed it. But that is the price you pay for biting your nails.

I have been biting my nails as far as I can remember. I have peeled skin, drawn blood and done other disgusting, unbloggable things to myself. Thankfully, I have never been caught by my family or else I'd have been tested to see whether my parents and I carry similar DNA strands.

Biting nails is like any other addiction. It is as bad as being a chain smoker, an alcoholic or drug addict. Yet since it is just you eating a part of your own body, nobody gives a fuck. They would had you been eating someone else's nails, however.

Right now, I stare at my missing nail on my right thumb, along with some missing skin and say that I will never bite my nails again.

Hopefully one day, after my time, there will be a nail biting anonymous.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment